Saturday, June 18, 2011

Why I chose Blogger over the rest.

   Blogger has been around for quite a long time, and many would consider it to be a dead blogging platform, but I have to disagree. While the dashboard may look outdated compared to services like Tumblr, Blogger is owned by Google, which means it is SEO optimized for search engines. I know that you shouldn't care about views, but I want to make sure I'm optimized for search engines so people actually see what I'm writing.

  Well, why didn't I choose Wordpress? I decided to not go with Wordpress because I've been using it for my different ventures for quite some time now, and I wanted to try something simple for my blogging. I want to use this blog to just write out my thoughts, and Wordpress is very involved and I wouldn't use most of the features it offers. That pretty much sums up why I chose Blogger. Now, what will I be blogging about, you ask? It depends on the day,  it could be about an announcement from Apple, stocks I've invested into, or a new social network that I am starting to use. Interested? Follow the blog to see what I have to say!

 Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/tommaxwelll

No comments:

Post a Comment